Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You start from the beginning...

Writing isn't one of my favourite things to do.

The other day, I was thinking about life and what to do with it, and I realized that I like to create things with my hands. That's it! I found my purpose for life: Crafting, baking, sewing, whatever, as long as I get to use my hands!

It all came to me, after getting a book from the library, called Bake!, from Nick Malgieri. What a wonderful way to start learning the basics to make good, delicious pastry.
I tried one recipe, the next day I tried another and soon I found myself almost addicted to baking and decided that I should share my passion with the world!

So, you, reader out there in this wonderful world, join me in my experience of trying to be a better cook, please!
Share your opinions, advise and teache me!

I want to start from the beginning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment